torsdag 11. jan 2024
OBS: eventet vil blive afviklet på engelsk!
Discover the joy of creating with your hands in a fun and relaxing embroidery workshop where you'll learn to personalize your own item with a beautiful illustration. The art of embroidery involves decorating a piece of cloth with stitches sewn directly onto it, using a wooden loom and a needle.
This embroidery workshop is perfect for beginners who are eager to learn a new skill while meeting old and new friends. You don't need any prior experience, just bring your willingness to learn and have fun! During the workshop, you'll learn about embroidery techniques and the different fabrics that work best, and Sofia will guide you step-by-step through the process of creating your very own customized creation.
Sofia is your guide and will provide all the necessary materials, including needles, embroidery looms, threads in various colors, and a selection of illustrations to choose from. You can choose to decorate a tote bag that I will provide, or you can bring your own 100% cotton t-shirt to wear your creation out and about. To ensure a personalized and intimate experience, Sofia limits availability to 10 people, so be sure to book your spot in advance! Bring a friend or come meet new ones. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact ARTXP's team or visit Sofia's ARTXP profile to view her work.
The workshop cost 300 dkk and you can purchase your ticket here.
The ticket includes:
- Admission to a 2-hour embroidery workshop suitable for all levels.
- Introduction to embroidery and its techniques.
- Step-by-step guidance for the whole group.
- Personal assistance for each individual.
- All materials needed to create your customized item including a tote bag (alternatively you can bring your own 100% cotton t-shirt, just make sure it does not have a breast pocket and that it is 100% cotton).
- A unique, handmade piece of art to take home and enjoy out and about.
We look forward to seeing you for a memorable embroidery workshop, where you'll learn how to personalize your own item with a unique illustration and create a beautiful piece of art to take home!