Dogs are more than welcome here at Danhostel Copenhagen City. So bring your dog with you when you stay with us. We have both dog baskets and water bowls available.
You will only have to pay an additional DKK 150,- per per dog stay (of up to 7 days duration. On stays longer than 7 days, the cost is DKK 150,- per week).
You can add the dog fee when booking your stay here via the website. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, we do have some rules that we would like you to follow when staying here with your dog:
- No dogs are allowed in our dorms nor our apartments. If you want to bring your dog, book a private room.
- We kindly ask you to not leave your dog alone in your room for a longer period of time (however you may leave the dog alone in your room while you have breakfast in the restaurant).
- We don't allow any animals in our café / restaurant. The same rule applies for our guest kitchen on the ground floor.
- Please don't let your dog sleep in our beds. Instead, we have dog baskets available.
- Should we find urine, faeces, vomit, broken furniture or room ravages after a dog visit, you will be charged with an extra fee.
- We also encourage you to have your dog insured for both the sake of the dog and the safety of other guests.
We look very much forward to welcoming you and your dog - book a stay right here.